Maxbot is an open source library and framework for creating conversational apps.
- Unified and extendable messaging over any platform.
- Integration with external libraries and NLU services. Support for active learning.
- DSL for declarative dialog description based on ready-made models of conversational logic.
- An engine for creating your own dialog models.
- NLG command language and templates.
- Implementing business logic in a general-purpose programming language.
- Tracking dialog. Sessions. Dialog state. Error handling and recovery.
- Complex bots with multiple skills. Interaction of skills.
- Developing, debugging, testing and logging tools.
- Deployment in any environment: stand-alone, cloud-enabled, hosted. Scaling.
- Integration with external data sources, services, information systems and support services.
- Business analytics. Insights.
- The right balance of simplicity and flexibility.
- Based on time-tested solutions.